Ramalley Cemetery is found off Ramalley Lane, Hursley Road, Chandler's Ford and is situated next to the entrance to Ramalley Copse Countryside site. The cemetery was opened in the early 1950s with the first listed burial taking place in July 1958.
The total area of the cemetery is 3/4 of a hectare containing areas for Church of England, Roman Catholic, Non-Conformist and the Jewish faith internments. There is also a special area for cremated remains to be laid to rest.
- Please be advised that vehicles entering the cemetery are not covered under the Council's Insurance
- Please place litter and unwanted tributes in the bins providede
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and ensure dog-fouling is removed
- Some of the memorials are old and in need of repair. Please ensure children respect them by not walking or climbing on memorials
- Respect other visitors to the Cemetery and keep noise to a minimum